Last week I told you something about SEO. Now I would like to focus more on its very handy supplement and support of high traffic for your site. The tool is called Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns.
These two most successful techniques for getting ranked high can positively influence each other and implementing them both you will get excellent traffic results.
Read these few rows and you will learn basics about these campaigns before you waste a lot of money on other campaigns that may not work. Maybe you will then think about learning more about PPC campaigns. Sometimes it is really very effective to launch your on-line advertising campaigns with Google Ads and Yahoo! Search Marketing (formerly Overture).
So how to start seeing results in terms of real leads without massive marketing spending?
Whether you intend to go with Google or you just prefer Yahoo, for both of these biggest search engines offering the opportunity of PPC campaigns you should do the following:
You have to create your ad/description first. Try to follow these advices:
1. Get inside the customer’s head. What do your customers looking for? What do they expect?
2. As you have limited text space, avoid terms like “a”, “the”, “of”, “at”…
3. Use words like “new”, “free”, “limited offer”, “discount” to attract clickers.
4. Avoid superlatives like “the best product…”, “the most wonderful …” or “the top of…” It is too basic and not pertinent.
5. Always include your exact keywords in the title of your ad. If searchers see the keywords they entered in the title of the ad, they will likely click on it.
The next step is to upload your keyword list and set up the maximum rates you are willing to pay for each click. Both Google Ads and Yahoo! Search Marketing offer great tools for tracking your campaign results, so this is also very useful to check.
So now you know maybe something more about PPC campaigns. If you however feel not completely satisfied with this bit, I would suggest that you visit Google Ads.
Apart from that, we in 3R Sales & Marketing are currently working on an e-book which will embrace the issue of combinig SEO with PPC campaigns in more detail. Please, contact us, if you were interested in it.
So that is all for now, enjoy your life and next week I am back again with something new for me and maybe also for you!