Steady Improvement in Rankings – More & More Visitors
When it comes to search engine optimisation, your business is either outsourcing or taking up precious hours of your employees’ time. The more effective solution is creating a plan that can be performed by an outside SEO company that is proficient in online marketing. Although you will need to be there in order to direct the focus of the SEO campaign, there is no reason that you should have to waste time actually performing the legwork.
“3R is an SEO company you can rely on. It’s been years now since we started working with them, and during all that time, every our request related to search engine optimisation was answered quickly and effectively. We would recommend 3R as an SEO provider to any other Irish company.” Eamon Wilson, MD, Promowear.ie
You should also not fall victim to the mistake that many business owners make. Many small businesses are creating a huge disadvantage for themselves by not investing in a search engine optimisation campaign that is within their scale and budget. No matter how small your company, it is always a good investment to start raising your rankings in the major search engines. Many studies have shown that if you are not on page 1 of Google for your chosen keywords, then you may as well not even be on the Internet.
When you are choosing the search engine optimisation campaign for your business, here are a few things that you should keep in mind.
Does the company that you are looking at have the ability to target specific customers that are relevant to you?
The best search engine optimisation companies will narrow down their efforts to focus on a local, high conversion audience. Everything from the content that is on your website to the keywords that you choose will reflect this decision. This is really the only way to gain any kind of traction online – mass marketing strategies stopped working about five years ago for businesses in all industries.
Does your search engine optimisation company include content marketing as well?
Content marketing is king and will remain so as long as the major search engines continue to act like human beings. The amount time that people stay on your website as well as the artistic quality of your writing are now just as important as any other metric in determining your search engine rankings. This means that your content must be original, unique and up-to-date. You will want to do business with an SEO company that understands how to incorporate this strategy into your marketing plan.
Can you correct the mistakes that you have made in previous iterations of your search engine optimisation campaign?
You need a search engine optimisation company that can use tools such as Google Disavow to help your search engine ranking. Specifically, this Google tool allows your website to disassociate itself from other websites that may be pulling down your search engine rankings.
Does the SEO package fit the size and scale of your business?
Part of the reason that business owners are afraid of spending any money on search engine optimisation is that their previous campaigns may have underperformed based on the scale that they chose. You need a search engine optimisation company that understands what scale is when it comes to the features that you need and the amount of money that you need to spend.
What is included in this package:
- Work on increasing traffic & leads
- Consultancy on what could be done better – social, conversions, traffic etc.
- Optimising any new pages – up to 20 pages per month
- Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools and fixing technical issues
- Specific actions for the next month
- Monthly report – leads, traffic, keyword rankings, review of what was done.
- We will work closely with you and your own input will greatly affect the results, so please, help us help you.
- If you have a really large website with many pages (more than 50), we will continue optimising them after the SEO Set-up as part of your monthly plan.
- We are not web developers as such and with some of the technical issues we might need to work with the person who designed your website. Therefore, there might be extra costs for their work involved.
- We will not do the day-to-day management of your Facebook (Google+ etc.) page but we can provide advice and suggestions on what to post on your wall, how to increase the number of your fans etc.
- All our reports are explanatory and easy to understand – no non-sense data!
Have any questions? Would you like to have a chat about your search engine optimisation?
Call us now 01 960 9023 or click here for a quick SEO quote!