5 Tips to Know Your Competitors in IrelandJuly 28, 2010
Marketing Management: Which Symptoms Can Lead to a Failure?August 5, 2010
After you have done your research and have a shortlist of people you want to build partnerships with, offer them an advantageous way of cooperation. Here are a few suggestions:
- Call them and arrange a face-to-face meeting if possible.
- Find out whether they are really interested in cooperating with you.
- Refer your customers to them – be the first who gives.
- If they cannot recommend you but have any magazines, you can ask them to publish one of your articles or case studies.
- When your customer and the partner are linked already, it becomes very valuable because it builds trust on all three sides.
- Whenever possible, operate through referral fees as well – give partners 10% for referring to you.